Thursday 1 March 2012

Updates.





Just a couple of updates from the last few days really! These are just a couple of instagram photos to show what I've been upto the last few days (so apologies for the crappy quality)!

The other night me and lucy made honey pecan muffins from scratch they were so good! She made them once before last year and Ive been bugging her to make them again ever since and we finally made them the other night, although she did most of the hard work! ;) i just made the honey sauce!

The next picture is my little car Barney when i took him in for repair the other day! You may be able to tell why hes called barney as I think he resembles Barney the dinosaur a little bit or maybe its just me? I think hes cute.. Anyways he needed the tyres balancing as they've been out of place for awhile ever since my dad changed a tyre, literally months ago! So i havent been able to go above 60 which is a nightmare on the motorway! So i'm glad its sorted now i can get back to zooming about!!;)

The next photo is me and luce yesterday when we went to see The woman in Black at the cinema. I think i was expecting it to be much scarier as everyone had hyped it up.. Dont get me wrong i was hiding behind my cardigan the whole time but it wasn't too bad i suppose. I reckon theres much scarier films, put it that way! Has anyone else seen it? what did you think?

Aaaaaand the last one is just something me and my boyfriend made the other night, literally the nicest meal ever i'm not even exaggerating! We made crispy chicken from scratch and used a teriyaki coating which was SO good! Then we had it with vermicelli noodles which we added sweet chilli sauce to and some vegetables. It was amazing we will definitely be making it again soon, or at least something similar!

Anyway thats what has been going on with me for the last couple of days! As well as this ive managed to finish an essay due in tomorrow, literally only remembered i had it on monday so I'm quite pleased i've managed to get it done already! Whether i will do well on it is another story..


7 comments:

  1. great blog doll!
    Following you, would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo
    Kelsey

    http://kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you yeah i'll check it out now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum the crispy chicken and noodles looks so good! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw poor barney! i've still not decided on a name for my new car. i can't even decide if it's male or female :/ haha.

    i love the bag you took to the cinema x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. they were so good! just followed you btw loving your blog :)xx

      Delete

Feel free to leave a message and I will reply to any questions! :) xxx