Monday, 28 November 2011

MAC blusher review.

A few months ago I decided to buy MAC sheertone blush in 'pink swoon'.

I love bright pink blushers so I absolutely love the colour of this and I had wanted it for ages! It is a really lovely colour which I can't fault however I find that I have to apply several coats of it before getting the result I want. With just one or two sweeps there isn't enough coverage, so although I do love the colour I find this quite annoying, especially since it retails at around £12.99, as I have used quite a lot of it already and it's because I have to apply so much every time!

Although I do really like this blush, I think it is slightly overpriced considering there are a lot of similar ones available. For example I have tried this blush by 17 (at Boots) before and I was pretty impressed with it and it doesn't require as many 'coats' as the MAC blush. I have also tried a blusher by the make 'Image' but couldn't find a photo of it online however that is a very similar shade to the 'pink swoon' and I feel that it applies a lot better!

Thanks for reading :-) jess xxx

4 comments:

  1. Ha, that's weird, I have to use my pink swoon with a light hand, otherwise I end up looking like Miss Piggy haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? i find that i have to use absolutely loads! My flatmate also has it and she has to use lots as well! That is weird! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lovely,

    Feel Free to check out and enter my Christmas blog giveaway at: http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/2011/12/giveaway_06.html

    Have a lovely Christmas and ever sparkling New Year. Love your blog btw =)

    -Mia xoxo
    http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a message and I will reply to any questions! :) xxx