Thursday 17 November 2011

Nails inc. 'basil street'.

I was in tesco today and I spotted Glamour magazine and noticed that you got a free Nails inc. nail varnish with this month's issue! I'm a sucker for nail varnishes especially nude colours at the moment so couldn't resist getting this lovely nude shade 'basil street'! 


I love colours like this as they're just easy to wear and just to do quickly if you're in a rush. Also I'm not supposed to wear nail varnish for work but I can usually get away with nude colours like this so I think it will be perfect to wear for work :-) I really like Nails inc. varnishes actually they apply really easily and smooth and I like their range of nude/pastel colours. I also have a pale pink polish by them and I love it!

Just a little post really, mainly to let people know about the free gift with Glamour if you haven't already spotted it! 

:-) jess xxx


4 comments:

  1. I love this colour, and I love the fact Glamour are giving away Nails Inc this month, I ended up getting all four copies oops.

    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know i'm tempted to buy another colour too :-) just followed you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely colour! I'll have to keep my eyes open for this deal x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a message and I will reply to any questions! :) xxx