Tuesday 22 November 2011

'Escenti cool feet' cracked heel cream.

I got this a  couple of weeks back from B&M as I was in need of a foot cream and this was an absolute bargain, it was only about 79p. I'm really impressed with it! :-)

It has a lovely peppermint smell and is really cooling as soon as you apply it. It's a really good product for tired feet especially if you've been on your feet all day! As it contains menthol and peppermint it gives a nice tingly cooling sensation which feels like it's actually working! It also absorbs really quickly and doesn't leave your feet feeling greasy which is something I hate and has put me off foot creams before! However I'm not sure exactly how moisturising it would be though in the long term as I haven't been using it for long enough. It works immediately and my feet feel instantly softer but I'm not sure that it would work for people with really cracked heels.

Anyway, overall impressed with this little bargain product, I would recommend it if you can get your hands on it :-) hope everyone's having a good week so far!
jess xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message and I will reply to any questions! :) xxx