Friday 11 November 2011

Miss Sporty studio lash mascara.

I have recently been using the Miss Sporty studio lash mascara in black so thought I would review it. I have previously used a miss sporty mascara I think it was the pink version of the studio lash but this one is extra volumising i think!

I am so impressed with this mascara! It's probably one of the best I've ever used and it just goes to show that expensive doesn't always mean quality.. This is probably one of the cheapest mascaras you can buy, it retails  at £2.99 but I got it for £2.00 at a factory outlet shop where they had a selection of reduced makeup. 

I would definitely recommend this I can't stress enough it's so much better than some of the more expensive mascaras I have tried! It gives really good coverage and extends the lashes, particularly on the bottom lashes which is an essential for me as I like my bottom lashes to look long! It doesn't look too heavy with just one coat so can be worn everyday but it can also be easily built up. 

I love finding bargain makeup that turns out to actually be really good quality! 
Hope this review has been helpful! jess xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message and I will reply to any questions! :) xxx