Saturday 12 November 2011

Johnsons baby shampoo review.

I know this is an extremely well known product, and is undoubtedly already used by a lot of people. I have only been using it for the past couple of weeks. I never really thought about trying it before, even though I knew a couple of my friends used it, for example my flat mate last year. I ended up buying it when I went to stay with my dad the other week because I forgot to take shampoo and it was the cheapest one at the shop. I'm so glad I decided to buy it. I always thought it wouldn't really do enough for my hair, as I have very dry, frizzy hair, which is also now bleached at the moment, meaning it is in pretty poor condition. So I have been using shampoos formulated for blonde hair as I thought these would work the best.



I can honestly say that baby shampoo is better than any other shampoo I've ever tried. I will definitely be sticking with it for a long time! It leaves my hair feeling really clean and fresh, whereas a lot of shampoos can leave it feeling weighed down, especially shampoos aimed at dry and damaged hair, or blonde hair. The after effect is also amazing, it leaves my hair really soft and almost fluffy, but not in an uncontrollable way. It's basically how I always want my hair to be, it's genuinely in the best condition it's been in for ages, despite recently being bleached! I'm so impressed with this product I can't stress enough more people need to try it especially with blonde hair as it seems to leave it in a much more manageable condition.

One thing I would say however is I still need to use a really good conditioner combined with this shampoo... If I were to use the shampoo alone it wouldn't leave my hair in a very nice condition. I've been using 'Aussie 3 minute miracle deep reconstructor' (pictured below) and I find that this really helps to leave my hair in a soft and manageable condition. I've also occasionally been using 'Tresemme colour thrive blonde conditioner' (also pictured below) combined with the baby shampoo also. These two conditioners are the best I've tried in a long time and I would recommend them both!

Hope this review has been helpful! jess xo

2 comments:

  1. Totally know what you mean!!! I switched to this in a last effort to save my hair and because it's so gentle my hair fell out SO much less and just generally became stronger! Sometimes it best to go for simple! But it didn't leave it feeling soft so same as you had to use a good conditioner and other treatments! Great reviewww! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maaté’s moisturizing baby body wash is Natural Baby Soap formulated with natural cleansers that cleanse with care and leave your baby’s tender skin soft, supple and radiant.

    visit us on-https://www.maate.in/body-wash.html

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a message and I will reply to any questions! :) xxx