Tuesday 1 May 2012

Samy: salon systems.


Samy relaxing creme: 37p - Superdrug

Samy the hairspray: 49p - Superdrug

Samy volume and body conditioner: 49p - Superdrug

Just had to share with you these absolute bargains I picked up at Superdrug yesterday! I couldn't believe they were so cheap so I just had to get them even though i don't really need any more products. I had actually been looking for a leave in treatment for frizzy hair as mine can tend to be very dry and frizzy after I have washed it, so I was very happy when I spotted this 'relaxing creme' which is a leave in treatment for 'coarse, resistant hair'..and it was just 37p! I tried it last night and I'm really impressed! I just shampooed my hair, didnt use conditioner and then used this leave in treatment after I got out of the bath. My hair felt instantly softer and more manageable, and today it definitely looks less frizzy and more soft and shiny. So on first impressions i absolutely love this product and can't believe i got such a bargain! Id definitely recommend it to anyone with thick, frizzy or dry hair! 

I'm liking the hairspray from what I've tried of it so far, as it's quite a lightweight formula so doesn't feel too heavy on my hair, also I feel it gives a bit of shine and makes my hair look generally healthier, but this is just my first impression of it. The only downside is I don't think it smells very nice.. Definitely can't argue for the price though! As for the conditioner I haven't tried it yet. I do actually have quite thick hair so i tend to avoid any sort of 'volumising' products, however I liked the sound of this as it claims it is an 'ultra lightweight' formula, so hopefully it won't make my hair feel too weighed down by the product which can sometimes be a problem with conditioners. 

All of these products were on clearance and I'm not sure why but I'm not going to question it! I've had a look on the Samy website and all the products are available here, most for around £5-ish if you want to check them out. Or have a look in your local superdrug and you might be able to find these bargains too! I had never heard of this brand before I spotted these, has anyone else tried any of their products before? 


3 comments:

  1. Im quite liking the sound of Samy! ;)
    I wish i went into superdrug today.. i'm trying to save.. but i think i could 'splurge' a bit on these!? haha
    Great find, Thanks! x

    http://beauty-riot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i couldnt work out what these were at first they look really good though and love the packaging :)
    www.whokilledlola.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    I've nominated your blog for the sunshine award!
    http://youralmostalice.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/sunshine-award.html

    Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a message and I will reply to any questions! :) xxx