Sunday 29 April 2012

MAC Full Speed.

MAC Full Speed Sheen Supreme Lipstick - £13.50





This is the latest addition to my MAC collection. I seem to be obsessed with lip products at the moment and the amount of lipsticks, lip glosses and lip balms I have bought recently is getting out of hand! I definitely have enough to last me literally years. I'm absolutely in love with the colour of MAC full speed sheen supreme lipstick, it's a very bright pink, it's almost a reddy colour which I like as it stands out from many other pink shades.

What I really love about the 'sheen supreme' lipsticks is the finish - it's quite glossy which I definitely prefer over a matte finish. This is ideal as it means you don't need to apply a gloss over the top. I think this product is the perfect amount of colour and gloss. I'm 100% in love with it and would definitely recommend trying out the sheen supreme range if you are a fan of bright, pigmented colour with a glossy finish as opposed to a matte one. (ps: apologies for the bad photo of my lips, I wanted to show what the colour actually looks like but it was a rushed photo hence why it looks quite messy!)



4 comments:

  1. I am usually a Smashbox lipstick lover, but this color looks GORGEOUS and I also love the new Lady Gaga nude shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I havent seen this one before! I'm a fan xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this color, excellent choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks gorgeous. I love it! xoxo

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a message and I will reply to any questions! :) xxx