Tuesday 3 April 2012

Blogger Appreciation Awards


I've seen a few of these blog appreciation posts recently so when my friend Jess tagged me in one I decided i would repost because its always nice to show some appreciation to other bloggers / spread the world about blogs that deserve it!

Rules
Thanks the person who gave you the award by linking their blog in your post
Answer the following (4) questions
Award the blogger appreciation award to new followers / fellow bloggies as you like
Let the blogger know you have awarded them

Questions
How long have you been blogging?
About six months, but I've only started doing it more regularly in the past 2 / 3 months.

What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?
I'd really enjoyed reading different blogs for a while, so I decided to make my own. I also enjoy reading reviews on makeup / beauty products as I find them really helpful a lot of the time and it's nice to share opinions with like-minded people who have similar interests!

What types of blogs do you like to follow / read?
I love reading product review blogs as I find them really useful in deciding what new products to try out and to see whether people share my views on certain products. I also like lifestyle type blogs which involve pretty pictures that I could sit and trawl through all day! (also because I'm a bit nosey!)

What is one thing you would like to improve on as a blogger / on your blog?
I would love to post better quality photos etc but I need a better camera!

The people I award:

Check out these blogs if you get chance! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message and I will reply to any questions! :) xxx