Tuesday 17 April 2012

Nude new look dress.




Thought i would share with you my new dress! I mentioned it in a post about a week ago and its finally arrived today. I got it from eBay but its originally from New Look. I think these are a very similar dress, but they don't seem to have this colour., and also mine appears to be slightly different. I'm tempted to buy it in another colour! I think it looks better with black tights as it was all a bit too much nude. However if i was tanned enough it may look better! I'm going to wear this for a night out i have planned in a couple of weeks :) Also my hair is looking super short here as i was trying out  my new heated rollers which I will probably review soon!

Got my student loan yesterday and ive definitely spend loads of it already! Had to fork out for printing and binding my dissertation, went on a little shopping trip for the necessary products haul including things like Sudocrem, toothpaste, facewash, all the basics! Got my eyebrows waxed and tinted, bought the heated rollers i just mentioned above, ate out TWICE in one day. Now i should probably calm down with my spending for a while!! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message and I will reply to any questions! :) xxx