Sunday 8 April 2012

Sally Hansen natural butter lip shine.

Sally Hansen Natural Butter Lip Shine - 99p

Whilst browsing on the fragrance direct website the other week for a few bargain bits I spotted this Sally Hansen lip butter it was an absolute bargain at 99p so I thought I'd give it a go. I chose the shade 'lush' it's a very nude shade, I tend to go for pink or coral lip colours and haven't had a nude one in a while so it caught my eye. I'm really impressed with how it looks on, I wasn't expecting it to be as visible as it is with it being such a nude colour. Excuse the odd face I'm pulling on the second photo but here's an example of what it looks like on when I wore it the other night:



As you can see it's not an overpowering colour but I'm really liking it as a subtle colour as it won't be too much for the day time / at work. Anyway, hope everyone is having a lovely Easter weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Hun,
    I hope you will visit my website
    www.jewelbyindiarcosmetics.co.uk
    I have a review here of my Honey Bea Balm
    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/favorite-lip-combination-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very pretty on you. What mascara do you use?? Love your lashes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I'm wearing false lashes here, they're from ebay, and the mascara I'm using at the moment is Miss Sporty studio lash, it's really cheap but I love it! xx

      Delete

Feel free to leave a message and I will reply to any questions! :) xxx