Wednesday 29 February 2012

H&M body splash.


I picked up this 'body splash' fragrance from H&M when i was out shopping the other day. I had been looking for a cheap spray that i could stick in my bag and use whenever i feel like it without worrying about 'wasting' it. I spotted this at just £1.99 and after testing it I had to buy it as i thought it was an absolute bargain! It smells really fresh and fruity, I absolutely love it and have been using it non stop! Its a decent size bottle so you get more than your moneys worth! I definitely recommend it! I think the packaging is really cute too which is always a bonus! ;)

Has anyone else tried this spray / a similar cheap and cheerful spray? Any to recommend?



3 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks like a great spray. My fave body spray has to be The Body shop's vanilla body mist.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah its cheap and cheerful! Ahh i've not tried the body shop vanilla one but i have the boots vanilla spray and thats lushhh :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the smell of this product, always carry it around with me!
    Cute blog :)
    x

    http://apocketfullofsequins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a message and I will reply to any questions! :) xxx