Tuesday 28 February 2012

Technic carnival glitter nail polish.




I've been lusting after OPI Rainbow Connection nail varnish for a while now. I'm obsessed with glitter polishes, I absolutely love them and I tend to wear a silver glitter over most colours i wear recently. I just think my nails look way more girly and sparkly that way :)

I didn't really fancy forking out £12.00+ for the OPI polish and i noticed people had compared this Technic polish in 'carnival' as a dupe. I think it really does look almost identical. I spotted this for about £5.00 on ebay recently and was thinking about buying it.. However i was shopping today and spotted this polish in a shop called Bodycare (for those who haven't heard of it, it generally sells beauty products / makeup at reduced prices). This polish was only 99p which i was amazed at so i grabbed 2 straight away! I can't believe i found it for such a cheap price and I'm so glad I didn't fork out for the OPI one now. I do really like OPI polishes but i find they are overpriced when you can get similar nail polishes at a fraction of the price. I've just tried out this glitter polish over a nude / grey colour nail varnish and it goes really well, so impressed with it!


6 comments:

  1. Love bodycare! always come out with a bag full of stuff. might need to get this the next time im in! xx

    thebigburd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah its such a good shop! i absolutely love it :) xx

      Delete
  2. wow i love that! and what a great price!! lovely blog, now following :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 99p!! Thats amazing! I love this polish, don't think there's a Bodycare near me though :( Great blog! xx

    http://beautybyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, so cheap! But i've been back since and they have none in stock :( booo! Thank you, following you now! xx

      Delete

Feel free to leave a message and I will reply to any questions! :) xxx