Friday 14 September 2012

Mavala Double Lash




I bought this eyelash treatment from Boots last week for £11.00, however it's for sale here for £9.90. This product claims to 'lengthen, thicken and strengthen' lashes, and to be honest, I was a bit sceptical at first. I wasn't really sure it was worth it and wasn't expecting it to make any noticeable difference to my eyelashes. But i've always had short eyelashes and they've been bugging me recently so I decided to buy it as I've never tried anything like this before.

After using it every night (you apply it before bed and leave overnight) for over a week now, I can honestly say I can visibly notice a difference. I try to give my eyes a day off from mascara whenever I can, for example today I'm not wearing any eye makeup, but I really feel like the overall appearance of my lashes has improved. I'm so impressed with this so far and hopefully it will continue to work! I'm not expecting miracles and I know I'll never have super long lashes, but this product has definitely made an improvement. I'd recommend it for anyone with short lashes wanting to improve the condition of them!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message and I will reply to any questions! :) xxx