Wednesday 5 September 2012

Week in photos


From left to right:
  • I seem to be eating pasta everyday at the minute
  • My current read - John Green is fast becoming my favourite author!
  • Took my boyfriend to Blue Planet aquarium for his birthday
  • Arm candy - I'm loving wearing loads of bracelets recently
  • Keeping up with the Kardashians in bed, chill day :)
  • Cute mug that was a birthday present
  • My new studded phone case - I'm in love!
  • New studded bag - only £6 from Primark!
  • Another addition to my cross collection - also Primark




5 comments:

  1. your pasta dish looks deliiiish!
    & what a bargain buy from primark!
    good on you lady xx

    hannahhindmarsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photies. There is nothing better then a nice chilled day in bed catching up on your fave tv xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your bag! also, pasta is amazing, i'd have it everyday if i could be bothered to make it! x

    http://sofexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures, love the primark bag, what a bargain! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. i bought the primark bag too, such a bargain and i love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a message and I will reply to any questions! :) xxx