Sunday 25 November 2012

Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch.


After hearing a lot about this recently in the blogging world, I was desperate to try it! I was in need of a new primer as my Benefit Porefessional has almost ran out (nooo!). So i decided to buy the Clarins Instant smooth Perfecting touch. It's available to buy here but I was lucky enough to get it for half price as my friend works in duty free at the airport :) which is amazing cause I can get half price on loads of products! 

I found this primer very similar to the Porefessional. There are slight differences but essentialy they do the same thing. This one is a light pink colour (whereas porefessional is a nudey brown colour), and it helps to brighten the skin. It makes my pores much less visible which is great, and my makeup sits really nicely on the skin after using this primer. As far as whether I prefer it to Porefessional.. I'm not sure. I like them equally and i did find them very similar. However I did find that this didn't make my skin as matte as Porefessional which is something that put me off a little bit. I'd say it's worth trying if you want a primer that makes your pores less visible. 

Pros:
  • Makes pores less visible.
  • Brightens skin.
  • Comes with a little spatula for application.
  • Makes makeup sit better on skin / last longer.


Cons:
  • Quite pricey.
  • Doesn't mattify the skin.


3 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to try this, currently using the Nivea primer
    Check out the Chanel giveaway on my blog

    Happy Weekend x

    www.dreamingofmanderley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've yet to try a Clarins product but I've heard amazing things about the range. It's great it comes with a spatula, means no grubby fingers going into your product! I just hope this primer is good for dry skin!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a message and I will reply to any questions! :) xxx