Thursday 8 November 2012

Sleek Rose Gold Blush.


Sleek rose gold blush - £4.95 + £1.00 delivery - link

This is a product I've heard a lot about in the blogging world and have wanted to try for ages! It's well known as a dupe for NARS Orgasm blush, but obviously it's a fraction of the price. I think the NARS one is more of a pinky peach than the Sleek blush, which is more of an orangey coral colour.. but they both have a golden shimmer which is why they get compared! I bought mine from eBay (the link is provided above), as i haven't had any time to go shopping lately so I just bought it online.. I think it's roughly this price in Superdrug though as far as I know? One thing i really like about this product is the packaging is really..for want of a better word.. 'sleek'? ha, and i think it makes the product look more high end and expensive. and I also like the fact it comes with a mirror. However it's an absolute bitch to open! i have to open it with my teeth every time!

When i first saw this in person I wasn't sure if I was going to like it! I'm so used to wearing bright pink blushers so this was a little out of my comfort zone. However when i actually tried it on my face it wasn't as intense as I'd expected! i really like it so far.. it's not too orangey and it gives a nice subtle shimmer. I like that it's a bit different from what I normally go for and i'm really glad I tried it! I think it will look really nice for nights out because it gives a shimmer to the cheeks, which almost looks like a glow.. it's subtle like i said but really nice! I do still want to try the NARS orgasm one day but for now this is a nice product :) have you tried either the Sleek rose gold or NARS orgasm ? thoughts on them and whether you think this is a good dupe? 



1 comment:

  1. I bought this blush a few weeks ago, and I love it. The gold shimmer adds that little something extra!

    Fromrachaelclaire.blogspot.co.uk

    Xo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a message and I will reply to any questions! :) xxx